As an expert commercial law firm in Brisbane, Usher Levi Lawyers will work closely with you to achieve your commercial objectives in the private or public sector, whether you are looking to grow and expand, or to safeguard what you have achieved.
Our business lawyers in Brisbane can provide you with efficient and effective advice across a range of laws affecting your business, corporation, joint venture, franchise or individuals looking to purchase or sell shares.
Whether you are an institutional corporation or a start-up, a business solicitor at Brisbane’s Usher Levi Lawyers will assist you to comply with the applicable laws and government regulations and provide the appropriate commercial legal advice which will give your commercial transaction a modern and professional edge in what are very competitive and highly driven local and international markets.
Our Brisbane corporate lawyers are able to take a big-picture perspective to help structure and/or expand your business to achieve strong, long-term success. We focus on developing strong relationships with our clients over several years, where we are considered business partners as well as commercial lawyers.
Our lawyers have advised on various other matters relating to corporate and commercial law, some of which are detailed below.
- Advice to consortium members – preliminary advice to consortium members on structure and documentation for project to upgrade of infrastructure
- Supply Agreements – general review and commercial and legal advice to owner on supply agreement of equipment for substations
- Long Term Service Agreements and Equipment Sales Agreement – Our commercial solicitor in Brisbane advised owner on Long Term Service Agreement and International Equipment Sales Agreement
- Licensing and training consultancy agreements – preliminary advice to government department on the consultancy service agreements in connection with the supervision and certification for licensing and training requirements for construction and operation of nuclear power plant
- Sale of Assets and advice on associated contracts and arrangements – advised vendor in respect to the proposed sale of power plant assets and the associated contracts and arrangements that relate to the operation of those facilities.
- Specific commercial agreements – our team of experienced corporate lawyers in Brisbane advised company for build, own and operate of coal seam gas processing facility
- Framework agreements – preliminary advice to principal on framework agreement, bid and development of various healthcare facilities
- Transfer of Assets – advised purchaser on numerous and various commercial agreements for utilities and infrastructure assets including operation and maintenance agreements as part of due diligence in connection with asset transfer
- General commercial advice – preliminary advice to company on commercial documentation for a variety of projects including flat land subdivision for residential development, university and reservoirs
- Share Sale Agreement – advised company on takeover of power generation company
- Disposal of assets – drafted associated commercial documentation and advised group of companies on disposal of various assets including gas fired power plant
- Purchase of Service Station – undertook due diligence review and associated advice in connection with acquisition of service station
- Purchase of Supermarket Chain – undertook due diligence review and associated advice in connection with acquisition of land, buildings and other assets
- Complex commercial transaction with government departments – advised purchaser and developer on transactional documentation and development structure in connection with developing state owned land
- Tourism & Hospitality – review and amendment to Project Development and Implementation Agreement related to hotel, residential and retail project.
- Drafting and negotiating legal documentation and advice on structures – advice on commercial transactions including heads of agreement, option deeds, framework agreements, development agreements, guarantees and indemnities, loan facilities and multipartite deeds
- Bank instruments – advised senior lender on hotel, residential and infrastructure projects
- Advice to equity investors and shareholders – as proposed equity investor and shareholder for the development of a major hotel, including review of suite of project documentation, advice on risk allocation and required revisions for re-allocation of risks for bankability purposes
- Syndicated financing – advised head design and construct contractor and equity investor between financial institutions and principle in the syndicated financing of a mixed used tower, including review, negotiation and drafting of project finance and security documents
- Advice to project financier – as project financier on various residential, commercial and industrial developments
- Business financing – in connection with business finance including guarantee facilities, Trader’s Bills of Sale, Debenture Mortgages, Real Property Mortgages
- Security documentation – preparation and negotiation of security documentation for various business and real property acquisitions and securitisation including transactions with overseas buyers
- Joint venture agreements – drafted and negotiated various joint venture agreements for property, business, projects and development transactions
- Share Purchasing Agreement – advised on share issue between private company and public listed company, including a peer review of all related documentation on behalf of the CEO as an individual shareholder
- Public Charitable Trust – advice to land owner on joint venture agreement with developer, project manager and project marketer for medium density residential developments, including advice on acceptable structure of joint venture to compliment trust and tax exempt status
Contact our team of experienced commercial lawyers in Brisbane today!